Mobilize at Flotauto: concrete solutions for optimal fleet management
Paris Event Center
20, avenue de la Porte de la Villette, 75019 Paris
Hall B - Stand F02
Mobilize provides a range of solutions for companies to optimize fleet management while also helping them run on more eco-friendly vehicles.
At the Paris Flotauto trade fair on 7th October 2021, Mobilize will showcase its solutions to:
- Reduce the costs of holding a corporate fleet and the associated mileage allowances
- Monitor fleets in real time while giving employees more autonomy over vehicle use
- Optimize company vehicle usage to help drive its CSR strategy
- Offer personal use rental options for employees
Mobilize solutions include:
Mobilize Share1: business-specific car-sharing solutions for company employees' personal and work-related trips.
Mobilize Share offers a wide range of Renault and Dacia vehicles for hire, including a selection of electric vehicles to better meet the vehicle needs of drivers with personal and work-related uses. Different offers:
- Mobilize Share 24/7
- Closed loop trip (point A back to point A) – Reservation via the Mobilize Share app
- Short and medium distance (1h to 1 week)
- In city centres and outskirts, and at Mobilize partners
- Mobilize Share Branch Office
- Closed loop trip (point A back to point A) – Reservation via the Mobilize Share website
- Medium and long distance (24h to 1 month)
- Exclusively with the Renault network
- Mobilize Share B2B
- Digital solution dedicated exclusively to the needs of companies and their employees
- On existing vehicles or brand-new fleet
- Fully configurable (users, duration, private use, etc.)
glide.io: a car-sharing services platform for fleet optimization.
- glide.io is one of Mobilize’s technology partners. It develops digital tools to optimise fleet management, with technology that adapts to all vehicle types (ICE, hybrid, EV, new or used).
Mobilize Power Solutions2: Solutions dedicated to EV fleet charging.
- From consulting to design, installation, and operation of charging stations, Mobilize Power Solutions offers tailor-made, turnkey solutions that cover all the needs of its business customers.
Also during the event, a Twingo E-TECH Electric will be on show outside the exhibition space in order to demonstrate the customer journey when using the ‘Mobilize Share’ smartphone app: reservation, vehicle check, opening and locking of the vehicle.
1 Ex. Renault Mobility
2 Ex. Elexent
Mobilize manages mobility, energy, and data services. It is part of Renault Group. Built around open ecosystems, Mobilize provides flexible mobility solutions and promotes a transition towards sustainable energy solutions, as outlined in Renault Group's goal of achieving carbon neutrality and fostering growth within the circular economy.